Striking deep garnet red color with ruby reflections, with outstanding aromas of black cherry and red flowers. Its oak aging gives it spicy and toasted notes.

Pioneer Cabernet Sauvignon

A Cabernet Sauvignon with very good structure, concentration and silkiness on the palate.


The grapes are harvested by hand in order to preserve the maximum quality of the fruit.
Alcoholic fermentation is carried out at 26 – 27°C for 10 days, with manual movements and daily tasting. Its elaboration is classic, with maceration of its marc for 14 days in small concrete vessels.
The vat foot used is a Bayanus strain. Its fermentation is completely malolactic and the wine obtained is 100% drop.
30% of this Cabernet Sauvignon is kept in concrete vats and the remaining 70% is aged in used French oak barrels for 9 months.
After the mixture is made, it is stored in concrete jars and then bottled.


Excellent to accompany a tasty wild boar meat or a board of mature and smoked cheeses. We recommend serving it at 16°C.


Other Pioneer wines

La Celia Pioneer Malbec


La Celia Pioneer Cabernet Franc

Cabernet Franc

La Celia Pioneer Chardonnay


More than 130 years breeding wines of excellence.